Sunday 19 June 2016

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for checking out our blog ~ Cosmic Comics!

We are an after school Comic Book Club who meet to discuss everything from comics to manga! We have set up this website in order to share our geeky knowledge with the world.

Here is a little bit about us;

Name: Ellie
Favourite Comic Book Story: X-Men Origins: Jean Grey #1
Quote: "I am lucky enough to run Comic Book Club! I am also the writer of the weekly webcomic Power Punch Boot Camp!"



Name: Sam
Favourite Comic Book Story: Faith by Valiant.
Quote: "I am a comic book reader who is from Canada. I love DC!



Name: Ben
Favourite Comic Book Story: The Walking Dead Compendium, Volume 3.
Quote: "I like dank memes and comics. The Walking Dead is the best!"



Name: Emily
Favourite Comic Book Story: Homestuck
Quote: "Here come dat boi!"


Name: Lily
Favourite Comic Book Story: There are too many... I like anything from Batgirl to Black Cat!
Quote: "I love anything kawaii!"



Name: Leo
Favourite Comic Book Story: Captain America and Falcon
Quote: "Hail Hydra (not!) I am the creator of Captain Fantastic, White Star, Black Moon and Poison Arrow."


No comments:

Post a Comment